If you’re integrating a system or building an app you will need to:
- Register as a developer
- Add your app in your developer account to generate OAuth credentials
- Add your Brightpearl account(s) as early access accounts
- Turn it on in the app store
- Complete the authorization (user approval) workflow to generate access tokens for API calls
- Make authorized API calls
Note: This guide assumes basic knowledge of how the Brightpearl API works. For an overview, please read the What is the Brightpearl API? document.