The Brightpearl help center contains all the available documentation concerning Brightpearl's functionality, as well as provides a place to contact our Support team.
While most of the documentation is available for anyone to view, certain things are only available for registered users.
How to register with the help center
To register with the help center, click the "Sign in" button on the top right hand of the page:
On the modal popup, click the link to "Sign up":
Alternatively, if you have ever emailed the Support team, click the "Get a password" link.
Fill in your name and email address, then click "Sign up":
You will then get a confirmation message:
The email you receive will contain a link. Clicking on the link will take you to a page prompting you to set a password:
Once you set a password, you will be able to log in to the Brightpearl help center by clicking on the "Sign in" link on the top right hand side of the page.
Signing in to the help center
Click "Sign in" on the top right hand side of the page, then enter the username a\nd password you set when registering with the help center,
Note: The email and password do not have to match your Brightpearl email and password!
Raising a ticket
Once you have signed in, you can raise a ticket by clicking "Submit a request":
- A subject line
- This should be a brief, one-line description of the problem, like the subject line of an email
- A description of the issue
- This should be a detailed description of the issue you're encountering. Remember to include all relevant details, e.g. what page you're seeing the problem on and any actions you took when encountering the problem. The more information is in the description, the quicker the Support team will be able to assist
- Your Brightpearl account ID
- If you're unsure of what your account ID is, it can be found on the bottom right-hand side of any page in Brightpearl, next to the blue question mark
- Any relevant attachments
- This could include screenshots or exports from the system for example