"Pay now" links can be added to quotes, orders and invoices which are emailed to customers.
When the customer clicks the link they will be able to make a secure payment which is automatically captured in Brightpearl to mark the quote, order or invoice as paid.
Note: "Pay now" links can be activated for only one payment provider at a time.
The link mechanism is embedded directly into templates using the code provided during the payment gateway setup.
How to set up "pay now" links
- Go to Settings > Company > Payment methods.
- Click Gateway settings on the payment method.
- Select Enable customers payments to allow customers to make full payment against invoices.
- Select Enable part payments to allow customers to make multiple part payments against invoices.
- Copy the text shown in the "Invoice payment" section to the clipboard.
- Go to Settings > Templates > Document templates and click to edit the relevant template - for example, the invoice template.
- Click to view the template in HTML mode.
- Place the cursor in the place where the link should appear and paste in the text from the payment setup.
- Save the template.
The next time a quote, order or invoice is emailed to a customer using this template, the link will be included.
When the customer clicks on the link, they'll be taken to a secure gateway page where they can enter their details to pay.