"Pay now" links can be added to quotes, orders and invoices which are emailed to customers. When the customer clicks the link they will be able to make a secure payment which is automatically captured in Brightpearl to mark the quote, order or invoice as paid.
"Pay now" links can be activated for only one payment provider at a time.
The link mechanism is embedded directly into templates using the code provided during the payment gateway setup.
How to set up 'pay now' links
- Go to Settings > Company > Payment methods.
- Click Gateway settings on the payment method.
- Select Enable customers payments to allow customers to make full payment against invoices.
- Select Enable part payments to allow customers to make multiple part payments against invoices.
- Copy the text shown in the ‘Invoice payment’ section to the clipboard.
- Go to Settings > Templates > Document templates and click to edit the relevant template, for example, the invoice template.
- Click to view the template in HTML mode.
- Place the cursor in the place where the link should appear and paste in the text from the payment setup.
- Save the template
The next time a quote, order or invoice is emailed to a customer using this template, the link will be included.