Using gift cards as a payment method
- Complete your basket as usual and proceed to payment. Select "Gift cards" as the payment method.
- POS will display a modal where you can scan or type in gift cards in order to check their current balance and, if you wish to, use them to pay for the purchase.
- Add as many cards as you would like to check the balance for and possibly use. Every card added is displayed with its current balance.
- You can also change the amount to tender, should you need to lower it for a specific card or complete the rest of the payment using another payment method. Then you can select the card to pay with and tap “Pay”.
- Once the payment is made, POS displays a confirmation message at the bottom of the modal and the amount to tender is reduced by the paid amount. You can also undo the payment.
- You can then add another gift card to pay for the remaining amount, or select “Done” to pay with another payment method.
- On the printed receipt, you will see the payments made by gift cards.