To connect Brightpearl to BigCommerce app must be installed in Brightpearl and in BigCommerce.
BigCommerce app in Brightpearl
To allow Brightpearl to connect to BigCommerce, the app must be installed in Brightpearl. This will then allow a BigCommerce channel to be created against which all new orders will be created.
How to install the BigCommerce app in Brightpearl
- In Brightpearl, go to the App store and install the latest BigCommerce app from Brightpearl.
- Go to Settings > Company > Channels and add a new BigCommerce channel for every store that will be connected.
Brightpearl app in BigCommerce
The Brightpearl BigCommerce app is made up of the following tabs:
Inventory, prices, channel, orders, fulfillment, payments, and refunds
When installing the app, all settings must be completed. Failure to complete the settings will often result in orders not being exported to Brightpearl and inventory not being updated.
How to install the Brightpearl BigCommerce app on a BC account
- Navigate to the BigCommerce Apps > Marketplace and search for the word "Brightpearl" to locate the most recent app version. Click App to install.
- Confirm the installation.
- Enter the Brightpearl account ID to connect to.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Name the connector (must be unique).
You are now ready to configure the Brightpearl BigCommerce app.