Printing a payments report
- Swipe left to right to open the management menu.
- Tap ‘Print payment report’.
- Select the current payment report at the top of the list or scroll down to the report that you want to print.
- Tap on the report to print.
Payment report details
The payment report available on the register will include the following information:
- The store’s receipt header details
- Store Name and the date the report was printed
- The date and time that the register was opened
- A summary of the cash transactions
- Opening balance (also known as Initial Float)
- Cash in
- Cash out
- Summary of sales
- Tendered totals includes all positive value transactions including the transaction count
- Refunded totals includes all positive value transactions including the transaction count
- Expected value of each of the payment methods taken during the trading session
- No sales
- Number of times that a no sale was performed and the cash drawer opened.