Once you've logged in, you can search or scan for products to add them to the basket.
At the top left is the product search. Search results will appear in the left-hand pane.
As you add products to the basket they will appear in the right-hand pane.
- If you have a scanner connected to POS, then scanning a valid barcode in the basket screen will add the product to the basket
- When scanning a barcode the following fields are searched:
- If the scanned barcode is not found then an alert will pop up saying "No product found"
Searching for products
- Tap on the "Search" bar at the top left of the basket and the keyboard will present
- Type in the text and the following fields will be searched:
- Product name
- Product ID
- The search will accept non-exact strings. For example, searching for "arctic gloves" will return the product "Arctic Snow Gloves".
Adding a product directly to the basket or bringing up product details
- As a default, the barcode icon at the left of the search bar will be gray (as the image below) and when a product is scanned it will be added to the basket:
- To view the product before adding it to the basket, tap the barcode icon at the left of the search bar in the basket screen so that it turns blue (as the image below):
- When the product is scanned then the product tile will appear and the details of the products can be reviewed
Adding a miscellaneous item
- Use the "Misc (tax)" and "Misc (no tax)" buttons to add additional lines on to the sale.