You can provide your accountant with direct access to your Brightpearl account so that they can access all your data, create reports and make adjustments (permissions dependent) from anywhere in the world.
You'll need to invite the accountant to have access before they can log in, so you'll need to get their email address.
Only one accountant can have access, so if you invite another it'll override the login with the new details.
Related how to guides - Accountant access
How to invite an accountant
- Go to Settings > Staff/Users > Invite accountant .
- Enter the name and email address of the accountant.
- Click the Invite accountant button.
- To edit their details, permissions or the password you can find them listed at the top of your staff list.
An email will be sent to the email address containing the link to the login page and a password. They will now be able to log in using your email address and password.
How to delete / block accountant access
- Go to Settings > Staff / Users > List staff .
- The accountant login is listed first. Prevent them from logging in to your account by clicking on the green check mark in the Back Office column. This will change it to a red cross indicating that they will no longer be able to log in.
- An accountant cannot be deleted, but you can replace one by inviting a new accountant.