The Brightpearl Payments app allows you to connect your Sage Pay payment gateway to Brightpearl. This will enable you to process:
- Back office (MOTO) payments
- Receive payments against sales orders - authorize and capture later or authorize/capture immediately
- Capture authorizations - manually or automatically on shipping
- Refund a payment processed via the app
- Create on account payments against customers
- Payments made using "pay now" links in quotes, orders and invoices which are emailed to customers.
- Process payments with Sage pay with 3D secure enabled
Each staff member who will be processing payments using Sage Pay will need to be added within the permissions section of the configuration process.
How to set up and configure Sage Pay with Brightpearl
- Continued from the steps here.
- To connect Sage Pay to Brightpearl you will need the following details from your Sage Pay account:
- Enter your Sage Pay API details and make the following choices (ensure you are not logged in to Sage Pay at the time):
- Save to connect the app to your payment provider. If it is not possible to establish a connection a message will be displayed. Please check your details have been entered correctly and try again.
- Once a connection is established make your configuration choices:
Transaction type: Choose between authorize only, authorize and capture or allow the user to choose for each transaction.
Automatically capture: Choose whether you want payment to be automatically captured when the first shipment is made. Sage Pay only support capturing payment in full.
Save card details: Choose whether customer card details used for processing transactions are saved for future use.
- Before the app can be used you will also need to set the permissions and specify which staff members can process each transaction type. In the configuration window, select the Permissions tab.
If you have previously configured a different payment gateway with the app, you can choose to copy the permissions and then make any amendments.
- Save the permissions to complete the configuration.
- Close the configuration.
There are no additional steps to enable or disable 3D secure for Sage Pay, so you are now ready to begin using the Brightpearl Payments app. When the payment method is selected to pay sales orders in Brightpearl, the payment processing window will automatically be displayed.