Many listing screens can be shown with your own company’s choice of columns. If you’re a manager you’ll see a ‘Configure & Export” link under the More actions button. Choose your column configuration here.
- Select and deselect columns using the tick boxes
- Drag columns to their new positions
- Set the sort order by clicking in the box to toggle between no sort, A-Z and Z- A
- Click save column selection
Column configuration is applied for all users globally.
Most screens have options for filtering data. Where filters are available, the ‘filter slider’ is available on the menu bar. Click the filter slider to open it. Enter desired values, select from the drop-downs and date pickers, then click ‘apply filter’.
The screen is then filtered and the filter slider closed. Once the filter slider is closed, you can tell that filters are active because the filter skyscraper becomes blue.
To clear a filter, open the filter slider and click on ‘clear’.
If you find yourself using the same filters over and over again, create a preset. Presets allow users to visit a pre-filtered list of rows with just one or two clicks. Great for those common tasks such as ‘Pick next day delivery’ [GON not yet picked, filter by ship method].
To create a preset:
- Go to the screen you want to filter .
- Open the filter on the left .
- Choose your filter options .
- At the bottom, click Save as new preset and give it a name.
- Click Filter and save as new preset.
Note : Presets can be created by anyone, but are only visible to your login. We recommend that warehouse managers log in with their staff accounts to set up presets.