To enable BOPIS (Buy Online Pickup In Store), you’ll need the following installed:
- BigCommerce connector
This is used to download orders from BigCommerce into Brightpearl.
- The BOPIS app in Brightpearl
This is used to provide the BigCommerce extension with API details to access Brightpearl.
- Brightpearl (BOPIS) BigCommerce extension
A BigCommerce app which modifies your store and communicates with Brightpearl.
- BigCommerce theme - Cornerstone
If BigCommerce theme is not Cornerstone, the BOPIS app may need custom installation.
Adding a private app to Brightpearl
Go to your Brightpearl account and visit App Store > find the BOPIS app > Turn it on.
Install the BOPIS app for your BigCommerce account
- Navigate to the BigCommerce Apps > Marketplace and search for the word "Brightpearl" or "BOPIS" to locate the Brightpearl Buy Online Pickup In Store app. Click Get this App -> Install to install.
2. Confirm the installation. Accept the terms and conditions.
3. You will see a message prompting to enter your Brightpearl account name. Click 'Connect Account'
4. Confirm the shipping zone you would like to use.
5. You will be brought to a screen where you need to enter your Brightpearl credentials and approve access.
You are now ready to configure the BOPIS app.