Creating a Delivery (Goods In) for one or more Purchase Orders / Sales Credits
Usually, a Purchase Order will have been created in Brightpearl before goods arrive in your warehouse. In this case, you’ll create a new Delivery and assign it to the Purchase Order(s).
- Go to the Deliveries screen and click Create new.
- Enter a reference, and the warehouse you’re working in.
- Click Associate to.
- Use the fields to search for the PO. If you know the vendor / supplier, use the Contact box to limit the results quickly. You can also show POs that only contain certain items.
- Click Search. All matching POs will be shown.
- Select one or more POs - a delivery can be created for items from multiple POs.
- Click Save. Your delivery will be created and you’ll be taken back to the Deliveries list.
Creating a Delivery (Goods In) without a Purchase Order / Sales Credit
You can create a Delivery without assigning to an order, but you need to have associated the Delivery to a Purchase Order or Sales Credit before you can receive goods.
- From the Deliveries list and click Create new. Choose a warehouse, and a location to receive into.
- You’ll be taken to an empty delivery screen as there are no items yet received.
- Scan an item, or search .
- Choose yes when asked to add this to the delivery.
- Enter the quantity received .
- Park the delivery, and add a note for a manager to create a Purchase Order or Sales Credit in Brightpearl.
Once the order has been created, come back to WMS to associate it with the Delivery:
- Find your delivery on the Deliveries screen, select it and choose Associate from the More actions menu.
- Search for your PO using the fields available .
- Choose the order(s) from the search results and click Save