You can customise your main screen view by pinning one or more product categories on it. These product categories will remain pinned whenever you return to your main basket screen, i.e. after you complete a transaction or when you log into POS.
Brightpearl POS main screen can be customised on every iPad separately and the steps to set up this view only need to take place at the POS itself.
Customising your main POS screen with pinned categories
- The first time that you'll set up the pinned categories you'll have to navigate to "All categories" to make your selection. Tap on "Products" and then "All categories".
- POS displays all the product categories configured to be available in this POS store.
- Long press on a category and the option "Pin" will be available.
- If you select "Pin", the category will be pinned on your main screen from this point onwards. The category tile also has a dot on it, indicating that this is a pinned category.
- You can pin as many categories as you prefer. You can then tap on "All categories" to access the menu and select "Pinned categories" to check the selection made.
- You can also unpin any of the pinned categories by long pressing on the tile (either in the "Pinned categories" or the "All categories" view) and selecting "Unpin".
- Finally, when tapping on a category from any view, you will be navigated to the list of products included in that category.