This is where you will be able to find out more details about the features we talk about in our release notes.We will continuously be updating this page with any new features released for managing your account and staff.
June 2018 | New staff permissions for sales and purchases
We've separated out some of the permissions for staff working in the sales and purchases areas. When this feature is activated on your Brightpearl account these new permissions will default to active for all users.
Edit order row values
This permission controls whether the price, discount (if activated and includes settlement discount), tax amount, tax code and account code fields on an order row can be edited. If this permission is turned off then these fields cannot be changed by the staff member.
Goods-in and out
These permissions control whether a staff member is able to manage goods-in and out.
The sales permission controls:
- Fulfilling sales orders to goods-out notes
- Dropshipping sales orders
- Receiving goods-in on sales returns
The purchases permission controls:
- Receiving inventory on purchase orders
The sales invoice permission controls whether:
- Sales orders and returns (credits) can be invoiced
- Sales invoices and credits can be un-invoiced
- Enter a quick invoice
- Enter a quick credit
The purchase invoice permission controls whether the user can:
- Receive invoices against purchase orders
- Receive credits against purchase credits
- Enter a supplier bill
- Enter a supplier credit