This is where you will be able to find out more details about the features we talk about in our release notes.
We will continuously be updating this page with any new features released in the purchasing area.
December 2018 | API - Order row DELETE
With this new API call you will be able to delete order rows. This means order amendments can be made. It has a few controls to ensure orders are managed effectively:
Sales and purchases
- Invoiced items can't be deleted
- When deleting a bundle parent it will also remove all components of the bundle
- It is not possible to delete only the component of a bundle
- If a row with allocated stock is removed the items will be released back into on hand stock
- A row with any items fulfilled to goods-out notes cannot be deleted
- A row with any items fulfilled to drop-ship purchase orders cannot be deleted
- No rows can be deleted on drop-ship purchase orders
- A row with any items received into stock cannot be deleted
August 2018 | Un-invoicing purchases
Un-invoicing sales has been possible for a while, but this month we have expanded un-invoicing to purchases as well as providing some tighter controls. Un-invoicing can be completely switched off a Settings > Company > Accounting: Options. When active, users will need the relevant permissions to be able to un-invoice sales or purchases.
August 2018 | Set PO delivery dates using lead times
This month we have opened up some simple control over how the delivery date is set on purchase orders. Up until now the date defaulted to 7 days in the future but with this months changes will allow you set your own default at Settings > Purchases > Purchase settings.
A supplier lead time can now also be set so that any purchase orders created for that person will automatically calculate the delivery date.