Downloading the app
You can download the Brightpearl POS app from the App Store on your iPad by searching for "Brightpearl POS".
Once you have downloaded the app then you can take a tour of the App in demo mode accessible from the initial screen.
Automatic app updates
We recommend that you set up automatic app updates so that you keep up to date with the latest features and functions.
- Go to the Settings app on the devices you want to automatically download content to, and tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap the toggle(s) next to the relevant content (Music, Apps, Books, and/or Updates) to turn automatic downloads on or off.
Setting up your store
If you have Brightpearl POS enabled and your store set up then you can login in to the app. Add the following details to install the app.
- Account ID: your Brightpearl account
- Email: an email that has access to login to the backoffice
- Password: your backoffice password
Select the store that you want to set up.
Your product and prices will download and then once complete then you will be ready to use the app. Depending on the number of products in your Brightpearl account this process can take a bit of time, so it's a good idea to make sure the iPad has been configured to stay awake (disable automatic locking/sleep while the store is set up). Please note that you will need a consistent, stable internet connection during this download process.