When you have multiple purchase orders for the same supplier it can be useful to merge them all into one before sending it to the supplier.
It is possible to merge purchase orders when:
- They are all for the same supplier
- They are all for the same warehouse (if you are using multiple warehouses)
- You have not received any of the stock
- You have not received the invoice
- The order is not a drop-ship purchase order
Once the merge has been confirmed a new purchase order reference is generated and the originals are deleted. This new purchase order will contain all the order lines and notes from the original separate purchase orders.
Note that the merge button is not visible on your purchase list until the correct filters have been applied.
How to merge purchase orders
- Go to Purchases > Recent purchase orders.
- (Required) Filter by warehouse and supplier.
- Select the purchase orders to be merged.
- Click the Merge purchase orders button. The merge button will only be displayed if the warehouse and supplier filters have been applied.