Once an order has been fulfilled, a goods-out note is created which begins the process of shipping. At any point prior to marking the goods-out note as shipped, it may be cancelled.
Cancellation of a shipment is performed by deleting the goods-out note.
Deleting a goods-out note will set the order back to unfulfilled and will allow changes to the ordered items or for the order to be marked as cancelled (see cancelling and deleting sales orders).
Reversing printing, picking and packing
Before a goods-out note can be deleted it is good practice to make sure it is unpacked, unpicked and unprinted.
How to unprint, unpick, unpack
- Go to Sales > Goods-out notes > Due to ship
- Select the relevant goods-out note(s)
- Use the batch processing buttons to unpack, unpick and unprint:
Deleting goods-out notes
Deleting a goods-out note will cancel the shipment and unfulfill the sales order. Once deleted the sales order items can be edited or the order can be cancelled.
How to delete a goods-out note
- Go to Sales > Goods-out notes > Due to ship.
- Select the goods notes to be deleted
- Click the 'Delete' button. The fulfillment status of the order will be updated.
You can also delete a goods note individually by clicking the 'delete' icon in the 'Actions' column: