There are various methods to update products in bulk.
Some product fields can be updated in bulk from the product list, under Products > List products/services.
The following fields can be updated this way:
- Product type
- Vendor (can opt to unlink all existing vendors)
- Re-order level (minimum stock level)
- Re-order quantity
- Manage stock (i.e. whether the item is stock tracked or non-stock tracked)
- Seasons (multiple seasons)
- Product status (live, archived)
- Grid entry (variants)
Filter your product list, select the items, and click the 'Batch update' menu to select the field to update.
Importing product updates
Products can also be updated in bulk using a data map under Settings > Data/import > Import products.