Brightpearl does not manage prices on ekmPowershop. The price selected against the sales channel is used only for creating customer record, essentially adding them to a default “customer group”.
Prices will need to be updated on both systems, both of which provide importing routines for helping to manage price lists.
Brightpearl also supports pricing tiers/breaks, or volume discounts. ekmPowershop offer a Bulk Discounts feature which can add this functionality to your store.
Related how to guides - Price management in ekmPowershop
How to import a price list
- Create your file ready for import. This can easily be done by exporting either an existing price list, or all items at Settings > Products / Inventory > Price lists . For the import the file needs to be CSV , so export your file in this format:
Note : Prices must be net (excluding tax).
- The import file must be a CSV file, and contain the following columns:
- Product ID
- Item name
- Price list SKU
- Price breaks
- Price (net prices)
No column headers should be used.
- Save the file as a CSV type file.
- Go to Settings > Products / Inventory > Price lists , and click the Import a price list button at the top of the screen.
- Select by which field to match products - product ID or SKU.
- Select the price list to be updated.
- Browse for the .csv file and click the Import CSV button.