The Brightpearl Magento extensions enable your Magento account to connect to your Brightpearl account, which brings together the strengths of a Magento’s website with Brightpearl’s customer, order, inventory and accounts management.
We have extensions available now for both Magento 1 and Magento 2. These are made up of two extensions:
- Interactions is the foundation of our extension that creates a new communication mechanism between Brightpearl and Magento optimised for site performance.
- Brightpearl adds the Brightpearl specific features and interactions listed below.
What does it do?
- Inventory levels in Magento can be managed by Brightpearl, providing a central control of stock availability across all your sales channels
- Prices managed in Brightpearl can update product prices on Magento - by website and by customer group including using tiered pricing
- Orders placed through Magento are exported and created in Brightpearl where they are processed through pick, pack, ship
- Order status changes made in Magento can be reflected in Brightpearl as per configured mappings
- Payments processed for orders in Magento, via gateways or using gift cards, are exported and sent to Brightpearl to mark orders as paid and create the accounting
- Shipments created in Brightpearl are imported into Magento to update the orders with shipping dates, shipping method and tracking reference
- New customers are created in Brightpearl where they can be managed for marketing campaigns
- A list of Product SKUs in Magento can be exported to be transferred to Brightpearl giving you visibility of which products are listed on Magento from the Brightpearl product list.
- Gift messages left at a product or order level in Magento can be downloaded into a mapped custom field on the order in Brightpearl
- Product custom options defined in Magento, sometimes used recording things such as engraving messages, will be transferred to Brightpearl with the order line item
- Magento discounts & promotions will be reflected on the order in Brightpearl, including the coupon code.
- Report on orders in Brightpearl from multiple Magento accounts, by website, store or & store view
- Handle orders and payments in multiple currencies