All documentation in this document relates to a previous version of the Brightpearl Magento extension which will be deactivated in 2018. If you are using this previous version, please contact us about upgrading.
For help with the current extension, please see the Magento section.
Unfortunately there are just some things that we won't be able to help you with when it comes to Magento. Here are some things that we don't provide support for:
- Themes and design of your site, unless your site was originally built by us
- Technical support for Magento Community (PHP or database fixes)
- Installation of Magento Community on a server for you
- Magento training (i.e. how to use Magento itself); there is a lot of content on the web already that is excellent
- Set up or support around payment methods. You can do everything you need in Magento and again, there is a lot of help available on the web
- Migration from one Magento solution to another in order to integrate with Brightpearl (for example upgrade from Community 1.4 to 1.6).
- Installing extensions onto your Magento Community account
- Managing grouped products and customizable products automatically, or via the Brightpearl interface. This is a limitation of the Magento API. We’re working with Magento in order to find a solution, in the meantime you’ll need to manage groups and configurable products directly in the Magento interface
- Batch image upload; there are tools in Magento that let you do this, and the documentation is here