Brightpearl coupons and coupon codes can be used in Brightpearl EPOS to offer customer discount on their purchases.
Coupons can be created to offer a percentage or fixed monetary discount for singular or multiple use through a specific period of time.
How to create a discount coupon or coupon code
- Go to Marketing > Discount codes/coupons.
- Click Add coupon .
- Complete the fields as required:
Coupon name: The name of the coupon/discount code
Coupon code: This code can be used to apply the discount in EPOS.
Coupon type: Specify whether the discount is a percentage of the order or a fixed amount.
Coupon amount: The degree of discount, which can be a percentage of the order total or a fixed sum.
Lead source: When the coupon is used this lead source will be assigned to the order.
Description: Enter a description to identify your promotion.
Minimum order value: Use this field to set a minimum order quantity required to receive this discount.
Total # of uses: This is the total number of times the coupon can be used.
Uses per user: Specify how many times a single customer can use the coupon.
Valid from and to: Date range the code is valid for.
Minimum order value: Specify the minimum amount the customer must spend before the coupon can be used.
Active: Select yes or no to make the coupon active or inactive.
- Click Save.
- The new coupon will be listed. Click on the barcode icon to view the barcode and choose the required format. Right-click the image and save. Include this barcode image on promotional material and vouchers. When the barcode is scanned in Brightpearl POS the discount will be applied to the order.
How to use a coupon in EPOS
- Open the EPOS console.
- Click the Scan coupon link at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window either type the coupon code and then press enter, or simply scan the coupon barcode. The discount is automatically applied to the sale, taking into account any of the coupon rules such as minimum spend.